Thursday, March 17, 2011

Let's Play!

Right, so in the last few days I've been playing a crazy large amount of Pokemon and Dissidia 012 Prologus Final Fantasy (For the sake of my sanity, I'll be referring to it as Dissidia 2, much easier that way). This got me thinking that I totally ditched my two Let's Plays that I was working on before my neato little breakdown last year. One of which was a video Let's Play of Mickey Mania: The Timeless Adventures of Mickey Mouse and the other was a screenshot LP of the GBC game, MagiNation. Mark my words I'll do my very best to finish my video LP this weekend, but I may not be able to really get the MagiNation one done for a long time. So in the mean time, me and my good buddies from SydLexia (a neat little website that you should definitely go vi-oh who am I kidding, my only readers are from there) are going to be working on a video Let's Play of a game that shall be announced in the final part of Mickey Mania, so look forward to that! Or not! I dunno at this point I'm just a raving lunatic

No comments:

Post a Comment